Add Product

Search Results:

Insignia tv

Has sound but no image
Highlighted
Best Buy Employee

Re: Insignia tv

Hello, Maryguadalupe3 ,

Thanks for reaching out to our community. Having a TV without sound must be dissapointing and I can understand the frustration this can bring along. To better assist may you please provide the model # located on the back beginning with the letters "NS".  In the meantime try power cycling for at least 5 minutes by unplugging it from the wall outlet and do the same with the device you're getting the video or signal from. Looking forward to your response. Take care!

***Please be advised that while I am an employee of Best Buy, I am here on my own time just like yourself. I am here simply to offer insight and information from a regular employee point of view. My comments are my own and not representative of Best Buy Co., Inc. I AM NOT A FORUM MODERATOR; therefore, I cannot look in to order/account information. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you in order to speed up the answer queue for other customers***