Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Re: Remote Control Codes

Please be aware that in my opinion this forum is the most unproductive and convoluted waste of effort that I have run into in quite a while.  Lots of questions asked.  No questions answered.  The very definition of unproductivity.  Unfortunately you'll have to look elsewhere for technical information on Insignia products.  Insignia is certainly not helpful.
Visitor

agreed <sigh>

you would think insignia would be embarrassed by that, no?

Visitor

TV: IS-TV040922A

Remote: Dish 6.0 IR/UHF PRO

Code 720 does not work

Visitor

page 3...7th post

thats how i fixed my remote issues. And this universal remote is sold at Best Buy

wont mention names but there arent many on the market for around 100 bucks some of the other models more $$

but they work and sync with your PC, there are no button entries to be made its all USB sync with your PC

there arent many remotes out there like this so you do the sleuth work to find which remote brought all my devices and the Insignia hdtv in perfect harmony.

Visitor

great post on the universal remote, thanks.  i'm a renter, away from home for work, and only have to put up with this 2-remote situation for the duration of my 9-month lease, so i am not going to spend the $$.  but when i get back home, you can guess what brand of TV i won't be buying.
Visitor

Your remote does not work with IR, call disk network they will send you IR key for your remote or a remote that is IR, when you set that up with receiver it MAY work.

I had this problem with my harmony remote & this resolved it, Good luck

Visitor

I have two universal remotes that are experiencing the same issue; DVD commands are not working (Play, Stop, Pause, RW, FF, Eject, etc).  Power, Volume, Input and TV Menu are working.

Remotes:

Brighthouse issued Atlas 1055 (link)

Logitech Harmony 520 (link)

TV/DVD:

NS-LTDVD19

Visitor

Re: An Update on Remote Codes for Your Insignia™ Products

I purchased a 26" LCD TV/DVD cOmbo NS-LDVD26Q-10A & have a Radio Shack 4-1 Family Favorites Remote.  I need to know what the codes are to program it with the new TV. Neither the TV owners manual or Radio Shack manual list the others device.

What are the codes?

Visitor

I want to program my AT&T u-verse remote 

(I don't know the manufacturer/model but it does control the u-verse box which is motorola - so I assume motorola)

to work on my 42" Insignia plasma TV 720p (NS-P42Q-10A).

Thanks so much!

Visitor

Hi, I just bought a used 42inch:  NS-LCD42HD-09

I am trying to find the code for my XBOX360 universal remote.  I already tried 0463 but that doesn't work.  Please help with any codes for this TV.