Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Re: Insignia TV Remote Control Codes – Official Thread

OOOps

That model number was supposed to be IS TVA 102502

Visitor

Hi Anne-INSG, does this site really work or is it just a front. Everything I search for comes up

not found. I need TV codes for a IS-TV040919. No matter what I search on it comes up not found.

are tube TVs not supported anymore?

Billy

Highlighted
Visitor

OMG.  I can not believe the hoops one has to jump through to program a remote for these cheap televisions.  I got a FREE Sharp TV from Verizon and it was a snap.  my mother's $399 32" Insignia is impossible to program.  I have tried dozens of codes, Best Buy is useless for help, Verizon can't help because it's the TV....  here's a helpful customer service suggestion for Insignia.... TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS THEY'LL NEED A UNIVERSAL REMOTE!!!   Will save a lot of frustration.  I guess that's what one gets when you buy the 'house brand'. 
Visitor

Well now that would be really good information if when you went to the link given, it didn't give you an error message from your own site.  Do you have any other suggestions?  Why wouldn't you just have a place on your website that listed the codes to make it helpful to your customers.  I know that right now I definitely would not purchase my next TV from this brand.
Visitor

I need the remote code for my NS-LCD15 as I'm trying to program my Direct TV remote.  Can someone please supply it?
Visitor

I have a Model NS-L42Q-10A 42" LCD TV and a Sony RM-VL600 remote.  I also tried the recommended control code 8043 and it didn't work either, but control code 8042 did.  Hope this is of some help.
Visitor

What would be the code for the Samsung remote, AK59-00104K, that's included with their Blu-Ray players (specfically the BD P3600)? (that would be TVPower+??, where ?? is the 2-digit code I'm seeking.)
Visitor

I have Dish Network dual mode receiver which has a second remote for the second TV and I cannot find the code that works for their remote, IR/UHF PRO, on my new Insignia TV, NS-L26Q-10A.  I have tried many of the codes for other brand TV's and none work.  Would be great to simply be able to power up the TV with the Dish remote and maybe control volume.  The Dish remote works fine for changing channels since that goes thru the receiver.

Sure appreciate any help.

Visitor

Billy,

We're working on the remote control code issues. I know its taking awhile so please be patient. 

I work on website development and would be interested in what terms you're searching on so that we can make the user experience more intuitive. 

Thanks.

Clint

Visitor

keybouie,

There is a support tab on the product detail page for each television that should have this information. Based on what I'm reading in this thread, some of those codes may not work. Please post back if you can't find the one that works for your TV.

Thanks,

Clint