Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Insignia Roku 5315x Brightness Issue

Hello All!
I have an issue with our Insignia Roku TV model 5315X. The screen randomly dims regardless of what brightness setting I have it on. It does not matter what app I am using (Netflix, Amazon, Hulu...), it just happens.
I’ve made sure that the TV has been updated and done a factory reset; nothing seems to work.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: Insignia Roku 5315x Brightness Issue

I am having the same issue with my Insignia Roku TV. I purchased it only a year and a half ago. It just randomly started last month and I have not been able to find out anything on this issue other than it seems to happen a lot from reading online. Best Buy really should do something for the customers who have experienced this known problem that seems to go back years with these TVs. You cannot watch TV with it acting like this and it especially should not happen when it is still relatively new. I'll be following this to see if anyone else replies. I will never recommend these TVs in the future and will steer clear of them myself. It is very sad because the TV was great until this issue.