Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Insignia NS-50D510NA19 not turing on

So early in the morning i was watching a show and my tv went dark. I thought maybe the building i live in was having a power outages. Nope that was the case. I tried unplugin the tv. Hold the power button down to troubleshoot it and plug it back in. Nothing no lights, no sounds .
Highlighted
Topics: 22
Kudos: 141
Solutions: 113

Re: Insignia NS-50D510NA19 not turing on

A few suggestions here. Leave the TV unplugged for more than 10 minutes to let it rest, and then try plugging it into a different power outlet to see if that works. If it doesn't, I'd recommend that you contact Insignia Support™ at (877) 467-4289 to see whether or not they're aware of the issue and have a fix, or if you'll need to schedule a repair appointment with Geek Squad. Best of luck!

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!