Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Insignia 50 inche

My tv have off color bottom is shadowed dark and color is off in top half.

Tv black out

My tv an insignia screen whtet black I can hear sound but no picture. Is this tv done for?
Best Buy Employee

Re: Insignia 50 inche

Hello there,

May you please provide the model # for your tv. Thanks.

***Please be advised that while I am an employee of Best Buy, I am here on my own time just like yourself. I am here simply to offer insight and information from a regular employee point of view. My comments are my own and not representative of Best Buy Co., Inc. I AM NOT A FORUM MODERATOR; therefore, I cannot look in to order/account information. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you in order to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted

Ns-55DR710NA17 is the model number it. I Bought it from Best buy August 2016.
Best Buy Employee

Great! Now, the issue here could be related to an internal part failing. First I would suggest power cycling, if not resolved, do a complete factory reset (Home Theater Troubleshooting Guide).

If it reboots with the same off screen, a diagnosis will be needed to identify the failing part.

I hope this helps and feel free to share your findings. Take care!

***Please be advised that while I am an employee of Best Buy, I am here on my own time just like yourself. I am here simply to offer insight and information from a regular employee point of view. My comments are my own and not representative of Best Buy Co., Inc. I AM NOT A FORUM MODERATOR; therefore, I cannot look in to order/account information. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you in order to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Ok I did the power thing and nothing. I'm not sure how to reset it due to the fact its still blacked out
Best Buy Employee

Their is a  reset button on the side panel which you can use and follow the guided steps according to the manual here.

Ok tried it still nothing. Does Best buy do the diagnostic on it and if so what do they charge
Best Buy Employee

Yes, you can get In-Home Repair since your tv is 42" and larger. Call Geek Squad at 1-800-433-5778 to discuss options available and to schedule an appointment.

Thank you