Visitor

Casting Issues

Roku TV 7301X

Insigna model: N5-43DR620NA18

Software Version: 8.2.0 Build 4170-31

Software Date: 03/20 @ 16:37 (4:37 PM) CST

Device Connect: Enabled

Havent had this TV for even a year yet. 

I have been mirroring to it withour any issues in the time that I have owned it. Yesterday I found I was unable to mirror to it. After a few hours I was advised to reset the TV to defaults. I did that and was able to mirror to it.

Now it's the next day and I am unable to mirror to it at all. Another reset and still unable to connect / cast to it in anyway.

I was able to cast to it using my laptops, desktops, phone, & tablets. That is no longer working from any device.

The TV transitions to screen with the progress bar and the "Starting video from..." message. The bar stalls at 33%. All devices behave and show that they are connected. The TV simply refuses to progress to actually displaying the cast and mirrored media.

I am not having any issue with any other Roku based device that I own.

As I stated.. I have already reset and re-configured the TV twice (once today & once yesterday). The reset on yesterday worked. The reset today has made no impact.

Note... all deviced tested have priviously connected to this TV without issue. It is not a network issue. Nohting has changed with anything locally other Roku updating itself yesterday and today (03/20 @4:37 last update time).

Best Buy Employee

Re: Casting Issues

Hello there,

Based on what you've been able to do so far, I would recommend you contact Insignia  at 1-877-467-4289 for further assistance and real-time troubleshooting on this issue. Have a good day!

***Please be advised that while I am an employee of Best Buy, I am here on my own time just like yourself. I am here simply to offer insight and information from a regular employee point of view. My comments are my own and not representative of Best Buy Co., Inc. I AM NOT A FORUM MODERATOR; therefore, I cannot look in to order/account information. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you in order to speed up the answer queue for other customers***