Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Black screen

My insignia tv screen went black I can hear sounds but just can see nothing unless I shine a light on it
Highlighted
Topics: 22
Kudos: 122
Solutions: 112

Re: Black screen

Hi there! A few questions for you.

• What's the model number of your Insignia™ TV?
  • Have you tried to power cycle the TV by leaving it unplugged and letting it rest for a while?
  • Does the dim screen appear only on certain inputs or at all times?

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

NS-32DR310NA17
Yes I have and I let it sit for a few days and I tried to reset it

And no it just went black in the middle of a show I was watching
Topics: 22
Kudos: 122
Solutions: 112

That's strange it just stopped working out of nowhere. Do you happen to have a Geek Squad Protection (GSP) plan for the TV? If so, I'd recommend calling 1-800-GEEK-SQUAD to set up a repair appointment. If not, your next step would likely be to contact Insignia™ Support at (877) 467-4289 to explore further options since this TV seems to have been discontinued. 

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!