Add Product

Search Results:

LG 86SM9070PUA

I was hoping someone could tell me when Best Buy will get authorized to sell the LB 86SM9070PUA TV.  LG apparently cannot tell me when their product will be available at other stores.  This model has started appearing on smaller sites for over a week now.  I see an entry for it from Amazon (not just a seller on Amazon), though it shows "temporarily out of stock" at the moment.  I would much rather purchase this TV from Best Buy over Amazon though.

Emerging Expert

Re: LG 86SM9070PUA

Unfortunaly the moderators here will not be able to speculate on future offerings until the product is officially announced.

They do carry the 75" model 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Product is announced and it out in the wild at other stores.

https://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-86SM9070PUA-4k-uhd-tv

I know they have the 75, but I want the 86 which is why i asked this question.

I don't see how to edit my post, but meant to add, perhaps I posted this in the wrong location.  I was looking for Best Buy customer support who might be able to answer this question.

Emerging Expert

Unfortunaly the moderators here will not be able to speculate on future offerings until the product is officially announced.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Emerging Expert

If you click on the where to buy on the LG web site you will see it is only being offered at non major retailers.

Granted Dell and B&H are significant retailers but these are online presence.

The examples I could find on Amazon were being sold by retailers listed on LG's where to buy. 

In all probability this is probably LG at this time supporting their smaller outlets

I would normally agree, except I asked LG and they told me to ask Best Buy when it would be listed for sale.  That question should be posted on that LG link towards the bottom of the page.

[ Edited ]

As for Amazon, theirs now shows "usually ships in 1 to 3 months".  so a slight change.  You have to look at other sellers and find Amazon.com to find their listing.  I believe this link will work: {removed per forum guidelines}

I appreciate your responses, but you cannot provide an answer from Best Buy's customer support.

Emerging Expert

But I am giving you the same answer they will when I write

Now walmart.com has it. Any news from Best Buy on when this TV will be available?