Add Product

Search Results:

questions on 3 different speakers; thank you!

Can you please answer each of the following questions on each of the 3 speakers below?
1Are any of them able to hook up with an iphone?
2How do I power them up, by plugging into an outlet? I don't want to constantly buy batteries.
3Will I need to purchase anything extra in order to connect them to my macbook air laptop?

www.bestbuy.com/site/polk-audio-5-1-4-bookshelf-speakers-pair-black/8828012.p?id=1207956903491&skuId...

www.bestbuy.com/site/yamaha-natural-sound-5-2-way-all-weather-outdoor-speakers-pair-white/8837654.p?...

www.bestbuy.com/site/philips-soundbar-system-with-passive-subwoofer/5938026.p?id=1218708012542&skuId...

Thank you!

Topics: 164
Kudos: 178
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 54
Solutions: 33

Re: questions on 3 different speakers; thank you!

The third one specifically states it has a power cord.

For the sound bar you should be able to insert your iphone headphone jack the audio cable, and the other in into the audio in on the soundbar.

For the second link you can find an owners manual here

http://download.yamaha.com/api/asset/file/?language=en&site=usa.yamaha.com&asset_id=35589

the first link I know are just speakers that you may have with a home theater set so they more than likely have a power cord with audio wires as well.

I am not sure about the second one sorry.

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.
Highlighted
Topics: 164
Kudos: 178
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 54
Solutions: 33

Re: questions on 3 different speakers; thank you!

According to the manual I just looked at for the second one it uses audio cables as well. Calls it a terminal wire.

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.