Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

mp3 player advice

Do they make an armband for the Sansa Clip new model?  I'm looking for a new mp3 player primarily for working out and I previously had an older Sansa model.  I open to other suggestions but the $50 tag on the Sansa and it being a good product prob have it in the lead.  But please any other suggestions more than welcome.  Thanks!  Law

Topics: 648
Kudos: 503
Solutions: 315

Re: mp3 player advice

If all you're using it for is workouts, I will have to strongly agree that Sansa players are hands down the best choice. As far as armbands, I'm sure there's some out there.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.

Since I'm leaning to Sansa, do you have a preference vs. the Clip vs the Sport vs the Fuse?  Or any other variations?  I really enjoyed my Sansa from the past and got 5-7 years of regular workouts from it before I broke the clip.  Thanks!!!  It was way outdated, too, nonetheless the no big deal.  Thanks!!!  Law

@RealGeorgeW wrote:
If all you're using it for is workouts, I will have to strongly agree that Sansa players are hands down the best choice. As far as armbands, I'm sure there's some out there.

Topics: 648
Kudos: 503
Solutions: 315

I have an older Fuze(with the jog wheel, so I'm not completely up to date on them.

Just doing a quick Google look around, they're all going to be pretty much the same interface, with some cosmetic changes, as best as I can really tell. Smiley Happy Luckily you can pick any of these up refurbished pretty much all the time on daily deals sites, I'd wait til you saw one then pick one up.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.