Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I-pod Touch Cable

I got question guys.Today I found an Ipod on the sidewalk (Lucky me)I noticed taht i t still works but the battery is low.Is there any USB Cable that can help me transfer music,Videos,Photos...Etc .I saw one the BestBuy website.Its brand is Griffin.....Should I purchase it?

(P.S.) It's a 32gb

Community Veteran

Re: I-pod Touch Cable

Any iPod USB cable will work. But more importantly, why don't you bring it to the police so they can put it in the lost and found? Then, after a set period of time, you'll legally own it.

Recognized Member

Re: I-pod Touch Cable

@Xxking wrote:

I got question guys.Today I found an Ipod on the sidewalk (Lucky me)I noticed taht i t still works but the battery is low.Is there any USB Cable that can help me transfer music,Videos,Photos...Etc .I saw one the BestBuy website.Its brand is Griffin.....Should I purchase it?

(P.S.) It's a 32gb

Lucky you indeed. Smiley Happy  Check a certain well known auction site for "ipod usb cable".  You can get a generic one for about $2 shipped from the US.  They work fine.

@Nokia wrote:

Any iPod USB cable will work. But more importantly, why don't you bring it to the police so they can put it in the lost and found? Then, after a set period of time, you'll legally own it.

haha  Good one.