10-05-2019 06:14 PM
Tried to sign-in or reset the password on the computer, but it always shows "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again." Frankly, I can sign-in on my phone. Thanks for the assistant in advance.
10-06-2019 01:43 PM
Welcome, and thank you for connecting with us! Shopping online with us is mostly easily done when signed into BestBuy.com, so not being able to sign in on your computer browser would be frustrating to say the least! I would be delighted to go over some troubleshooting tips with you to start, and dig further into this if necessary. I would encourage you to try the steps out below.
1. Log out of all BestBuy.com sessions, including any mobile apps and mobile browsers
2. Clear your browsing data
3. Restart your browser
4. Ensure you are:
- Using a common browser
- Are using a private network
- Are not on a VPN
- Are not using a hosting service
- Any ad blockers are turned off
5. Attempt to login, resetting your password as necessary, and manually entering password rather than any saved password
If after following this information you continue to have trouble, please don't hesitate to let me know!