Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor

Trouble with NS-BTHDST Headset

So, I bought this headset a few days ago. I got home, plugged it in, and installed it and worked perfectly.

However, a few days later it wasn't picking up audio being sent to the headphones. And no, it was not a settings issue - The headset was set to default device, volume up, etc. Don't bother suggesting it was an issue with playback\recording device interface, I already did all that.

Since it wasn't working I turned off the headset and unplugged the Bluetooth Adapter from my computer and plugged it back in, and it didn't register. Its no longer picking up the adapter being plugged into my computer.

I downloaded the driver package or whatever from your website, and its not working. It can't detect the adapter being plugged in, so it won't install. 

I've gone into my bluetooth devices and tried reinstalling, which also doesn't work as its not detecting my adapter any longer.

Any way to fix this?

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Trouble with NS-BTHDST Headset

Hi Siakora,

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Stereo Bluetooth headset.  If your a willing to share a little more information we might be able to help you.  Would you please supply the Brand and Model of computer along with which OS you are using?

Highlighted
Visitor

After inserting the Dongle, go into Device Manager in your Settings->Control Panel,  click System, Hardware tab and then device manager.  See if there are any devices with ? or ! marks which means they are not installed correctly.

Highlighted
Visitor

Yea, Incase you didn't notice; I posted over a month ago.

Good job resurrecting a dead thread, dip**bleep**s.

Highlighted
Visitor

Now that's the way to get good service. Call the developers names Smiley Tongue