Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: NS-BRDVD firmware update mid july is it today?

Yeah, I waited for it to give me the error screen, saying this disk is not supported. Tired it several times. I guess I'll be watching it from my computer... lol
Highlighted
Visitor

I don t understand, mine works... When it does not load at first I constantly pressed the play or menu button and finally after 2-3 min the menu came...

Highlighted
Visitor

It just sits there like a big dumbie. You should never have to keep pressing the play button for a player to play a movie. This is just plain rediculous. This player is hitting the trash can.

Too bad companies like this pushed so hard for Blu the Inferior Format...

Highlighted
Visitor

I understand your frustration... I got tired and bought myself the new Playstation 3 slim for 299.99... and the blu ray is fast... very fast... no waiting around... like the insignia. It also is WIFI connected to my home wireless and BD live works like a charm

Highlighted
Visitor

I was actually thinking of doing the same thing. It's aweful that you have to resort on picking up a gaming system to make this format work correctly. Shame, Shame on you BDA, and Sony...

I might end up getting a PS3 Slim from a friend for Free. She's a sales rep for Sony. I'm going to wait on her first before I drop more cash on this format.