02-16-2019 10:23 PM
I just purchased an Insignia NS-SB216 and have installed it on a Dell Precision 7520 mobile work station running Windows 10 Pro. Each time I turn the computer off or the sound off and then back on I am disconnected from the bluetooth. I have to find and re-pair the NS-SB216. I have tried all of Windows 10 troubleshooting and looked through the best buy and at&t forums on the subject and tried all of the suggestions, including power cycling all night, to no avail. Starting to pull my hair out (just kidding). Any help would be appreciated.
02-17-2019 10:35 AM
Update: now the Insignia NS-SB216 refuses to pair up with the Dell Precision 7520. I am trying to pair it with the Intel AC-8265 Bluetooth in the laptop that is within 15 inches away. I am paired with other items in the other room and have moved the NS-SB216 elsewhere in the attempt to pair with it. Again I have tried all of the troubleshooting fixes.
02-18-2019 01:39 PM
Thanks for reaching out regarding your Bluetooth connection on your Insignia Soundbar. These soundbars are a perfect addition as they don’t take up much room and they give off a decent sound. We’d be happy to see what light we can shed on the issues you’re having.
Have you considered using one of the hardwired connection options? As you can understand, if you’re turning off the unit or not using it actively the Bluetooth connection will time-out. I’d recommend using the 3.5 mm connection that’s available if that's an option.
The manual shares the following suggestions if you’d like to continue to use the Bluetooth option:
• Make sure that your Bluetooth device is turned on, Bluetooth is turned on, and “NS-SB216” is selected.
• Turn up the volume on your soundbar.
• Turn up the volume on your Bluetooth device.
• Make sure that your Bluetooth device is not muted.
• Make sure that you are playing music from your Bluetooth device.
• Make sure that you have selected the Bluetooth source on your soundbar.
• Make sure that your soundbar is not paired to another Bluetooth device.
• Make sure that your Bluetooth device is not paired to a different Bluetooth speaker.
Please let us know, if you have any other questions or concerns, we’d be happy to see how we may be able to assist.