Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor

IS-PDDVD7 wrong region ERROR help!

Hi, the kids have messed with the region settings on my IS-PDDVD7 dvd player. The error comes up as -"wrong region" and therefor we can`t use it anymore Smiley Sad  What might be the steps to correct this. We can`t find the manual ! Thanks in advance.
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: IS-PDDVD7 wrong region ERROR help!

Hi there Josh1

Name's Matias

To my understanding, all you can do is to take it to the store and have it reset back to factory settings

Best regards

Matias

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: IS-PDDVD7 wrong region ERROR help!

Thanks Matias for your reply,

I eventually found a manual on the net, and yes your right, theres not much I can do in regard to changing the region settings back to 4 (Australia/Pacific)

As it states in the manual the region codes are actually coded on the machine, hence making me think the error was not my fault , if they cant be changed by the user in the first place.

My Insignia DVD player has always been well looked after, and is still in very good condition after having for some time now.

I cannot  find warranty/receipt or original manual so cant take it back to place of purchase.

On a bright note I can play PAL ALL dvd`s, though that is very restrictive.

I`ll buy another similar player eventually, though it wont be an Insignia product.

Obviously Insignia do not support this particular product well, judging by the fact that I had to trawl the back alleys of

the internet to find a replacement copy of the manual. Thanks for your reply Matias.