Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor

How can I turn-off the secondary video and audio in NS-BDLIVE01

I have two Insignia Blu Ray disc player - model NS-BDLIVE01 and NS-2BRDVD. I played V for Vendetta on both players. What annoyed me is when I played the blu ray movie in my NS-BDLIVE01 a secondary video and audio keeps popping-up while there is none when I played it in my NS-2BRDVD (firmware already updated).  These secondary videos and audio are about directors, actress and etc. making comments and explanations about the movie and it disturbed me a lot.  The blu ray movie doesn't have a pip feature.   

What is this?  Is this a feature in NS-BDLIVE01.  How can I turn-off this secondary video and audio. The V for Vendetta blu ray movie doesn't say anything about this secondary video and audio so I guess this is not a special feature of the movie.  This is first blu ray movies I've watched that I have experienced like this.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: How can I turn-off the secondary video and audio in NS-BDLIVE01

Reading the review at:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/movies.php?id=744&show=review

I assume what you are seeing is:

"Also on this disc is one of Warner first Bluray to include IME (in movie experience) fully utilizing the formats profile 1.1 capabilities. "

Is there anywhere on the settings that allows you to switch off "In Movie Experience"? Does pressing PIP have any effect?

Steve.

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: How can I turn-off the secondary video and audio in NS-BDLIVE01

thanks steve.

It's ok now. The secondary video and audio doesn't pop up anymore. anymore.  The switch "on and off" of the "In Movie Experience" is part of the special features.  What's in the setting in this blu ray movie is for language and menu audio only.  Thanks again.