Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Force a firmware check? (Insignia Smart Speaker NS-CSPGASP) and Speaker Pair

continued conversation on these make then so much nicer

Thank you for the continued product support, please keep in coming!

Highlighted

Re: Force a firmware check? (Insignia Smart Speaker NS-CSPGASP) and Speaker Pair

yes, my pair behave this way.  I believe this is by (current) design.  The "non primary" speaker gets the "oo"/orange mute treatment.

Highlighted

Insignia speaker -- "continued conversation"

Continued Conversation has arrived with a firmware update. Yay!

This devices now goes from a not-recommended to an enthusiastic recommended. And it's a truly fantastic deal if you can get it for $25, like I did.

I was almost certain it had been abandoned and would be getting no more updates. Happy to be wrong.
Highlighted

Re: Insignia speaker clock

Are you able to "reboot" from the Google Home app?
Highlighted

I was directed to return it and I was issued a refund. But to answer your comment, yes I was able to reboot it from the software and then it finally stopped responding totally. After resetting it. It would only show setup then fail to respond. Probably bad memory or firmware
Highlighted

Did you ever find a firmware file?
I have the same issue can get to the manual update page but have no firmware file to update with
Highlighted

Insignia Voice Firmware File

Hi.

I have an Insignia voice with the known LOAD error.

I figured out that the device will create its own Wifi network wil its on load.

Joining this wifi network from a ipad will give it an IP, Subnet but no gateway.
I was able to do a network scan while on this network, and found the Voice is on IP x.x.xx.1

So i manualy entered the same IP, Subnet, but used x.x.x.1 as the gateway.
I then did a port scan and found an open port 80 on the Voice.

Connecting to this IP within a browser will give you a update and recovery page.

On this page are 2 options, one reboot, but thats useless as the device wil just restart and still be without firmware.

and a upload firmware to manualy add firmware to the device.

Its made espacialy for that purpose but Insignia nor best buy have the firmware available for download.

So request to Best Buy and/or Insignia to make this firmware available for download.
Or some one clever with a working voice to check trafic on his./her device and see what URL it calls to check for/update its firmware.

Thanks in advance

Gand

Highlighted

Re: Insignia Voice Firmware File

Wow. Good work!  So this means there is hope for those with LOAD error if we can find a firmware file.

Hmmmmm... snooping for the firmware URL may be an option.

Highlighted

So it appears my speakers are stopping to display the temp continuosly 

out of five in the home only two are displaying the tempacture continuosly 

This started sometime last eveing, woke up to the issue, unplugging the device normally would take care of the issue after it lost wifi signal due to router reboots.

That has not work, nor has rebooting the router or reseting the speaker

I tried to reset speakers & set ithem up again as new in google home app.

Long press to force a reset on the speaker followed by setup.

It also does not help pressing all three buttons on top at toggling the hiddenn values PR or TR to on/off

No new firmware changes, I have 318 on all five

Anyone else lose continuos temp display?

Highlighted

it's seem to be getting worse, those three speakers that don't show the temp continuosly are now not even showing the tempature when asking what the temp is...

The lower diplay IS working as it does respond & illuminate with volume & display brightness changes.

Anyone else seeing the same?