Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Force a firmware check? (Insignia Smart Speaker NS-CSPGASP) and Speaker Pair

@MichaelQuade mine were not stuck, speakers would go back to time display if LOAD appeared but was not successful.eventually the updates completed.
Highlighted

Insignia speaker clock

I have a insignia clock speaker which will not complete setup. The firmware is version 318. I have reset the unit through the reset button on the bottom as well as though the on/off button. The unit is battery powered/backup so unplugging it has no affect. I have cleared the software....uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Any ideas before I trash it?  It work with no problem for several months. I set the alarm truck Google voice command and it was.stuck on the alarm time and just flashing the alarm time. I have not been able to recover it since. Any ideas? Can I remote into the unit directly?

Highlighted

Re: Force a firmware check? (Insignia Smart Speaker NS-CSPGASP) and Speaker Pair

I tested continued conversation a few days ago, right after I got the 318 update and it didn't work.

It just started working tonight.

Highlighted

Continued conversation confirmed here as well.  Working on all 5 of my speakers as of this morning. Woot!

Highlighted

You guys are lucky. I think I actually have a dud here. Still at 105 stuck blinking LOAD after 48hrs+ waiting for any sign of an actual update. If I try to reset and re-add to home it immediately goes back into the LOAD function and gets stuck again 

Highlighted

I have four of these in two stereo pairs. The paired speaker in both sets keeps turning on its orange mic muted lights. I'll hit the mute button to unmute it, but the lights come back on overnight. They also show two squares/circles on the paired speaker, even though I had those displays off prior to pairing them.

Anyone else?

Highlighted

Last week I had all four of my units stop being able to connect to my wifi. Powered off and on and they seem to have recovered.
Highlighted

I de-paired, rebooted all four speakers, turned off the displays on the secondary two, then re-paired. Instantly after re-pairing the orange lights came back on and the 0.0 came back.

I kind of regret doing the update. The orange lights even with night mode enabled are bright enough to annoy me when I'm trying to sleep. One step forward, one step back. This has summed up every Google product I've ever owned.

Highlighted

Speaking of speaker sets sometimes when I reboot the router the right speaker shows SET and the orange lights, if I cast to it it will play for a little while and then stops? Anyone else have a similar issue.
Highlighted

The orange light comes on the right speaker on purpose. In a stereo pair, only the left microphone listens. The orange light is so that you know the right speaker can't listen.