Geek Squad Intelligence: Rebooting for the New Year

by Geek Squad Agent on ‎01-02-2012 01:35 PM - last edited on ‎05-12-2016 04:13 PM by (7,672 Views)

2011 was quite the year for technology, and our clients.  More tablets are entering the market, changing the way we compute.  Home Theater systems are getting smarter.  Computers are becoming more and more integrated into our lives.  As we progress and advance as a society, the ways we interact with each other, and our devices, continuously change and adapt.  That’s why I’ve renewed our commitment at the Geek Squad Intelligence Blog to keep you informed, up to speed, and educated when it comes to your technology.  Whether that is keeping your data backed to prevent a catastrophic loss, or maximizing your potential with a new Tablet, or learning the ins and outs of potential for your next smart-phone syncing, remotely-starting, (soon to be) self-driving vehicle.

In 2012 I look forward to not only having more Agents and more Intelligence, but more possibilities on Facebook, Twitter, and the Geek Squad Intelligence Blog.  We have big plans to benefit not only our existing clients, but the Do-It-Yourself tech as well.  Have a feature you’d like to see on one of our sites?  Think we should have a “Client Question of the Week” or product reviews by Agents?  I want to hear about it.  Let me know your ideas on Facebook and Twitter, or leave a comment below.

People every day ask me what the best part of being an Agent is.  While the badge is great, and the people I work with are amazing, ultimately it’s you, the people I serve and protect against unruly technology that drive me every day.  I look forward to providing you with the information to keep you in charge of your technology, not the other way around, through 2012.

Announcements
Welcome to our Best Buy Community Forums. The Insignia and Rocketfish communities have been merged into this forum, please click on the links directly below in our Community Browser area to access our Insignia and Rocketfish boards! Rocketfish and Insignia can be found under our Best Buy Brands boards.
Geek Squad Videos

Visit our Channel on   

Labels