Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Two no call no show deliveries in a row

I've used best buy appliance delivery before about 6 months ago for a washer and dryer set, and didn't have any issues with delivery, as they arrived on time and called before hand to say they were on the way. Even used them to replace the washer at my grandparents house a couple months ago with no issues. But now I'm trying to get a gas range delivered to my house and its been a no call no show for two saturdays in a row. They were supposed to show up on 1/18/2020 between 1230 - 230 and never did. I contacted support around 430 to try and figure out what was going on, and the rep told me there were too many orders scheduled ahead of me so they couldn't make it out today and need to reschedule. So I rescheduled for the following saturday of 1/25/2020 between 700am - 100pm, and I got an updated window between 730am - 930am. So of course I thought I'd be the first stop on the list so last weeks issue shouldn't happen again. But again no call no show all day long. I checked the order status on the website multiple times throughout the day, and it never got updated until around 200pm when it finally changed to "Your Agent has started the day's route." If they aren't even going to start the deliveries until well after noon, why do they even have a morning option?! 

Any help with getting this delivery issue resolved ASAP would be greatly appreciated.

Highlighted

Re: Two no call no show deliveries in a row

Got a call from the Best Buy regional office around 8pm saying they were running extremely late today but they would still try to make it out tonight if possible. Install company called shortly after and apologized for running late and said they were on the way. Finally got my gas range delivered and its working great... even if it was almost 12 hours late.
I would really recommend working on communication and getting a hold of your customers a whole lot sooner when delays occur though.