Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Refrigerator not installed

[ Edited ]

I had placed order with best buy to buy new refrigerator on 3rd of july 2019 with order number {removed per forum guidelines}. It was suppose to deliver and install on 10th of July 2019. Best buy agent came and dropped the refrigerator. He told us that other agent from best buy will come and install the refrigerator. We waited for 4 long hours and no one came. Then i went to best buy store with store id number 448, they told me that agent has mentioned in her delivery that we don't have water line behind the refrigerator. We were surprised to see these notes from agent. Then we officially escalated the issue and they gave us new delivery date of 15th of July 2019. Today is 15th July 2019 and again no agent showed up to install the refrigerator. I have images of water line behind the refrigerator but don't know how to attach here . We have horrible experience with best buy. They don't have any write to make customer fool. We are having refrigerator with no clue to when someone from best buy will come to install refrigerator. Can someone please help us provide us the formal channel to do the complaint.

Thank you