Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Delivery Suddenly Rescheduled

For over a week, I have had a Freezer scheduled to be delivered today (April 2, 2020).  I received multiple reminders about the delivery including one yesterday about 5:30 PM. So far, so good.  Then five (5) minutes later, I received a notice that the delivery is now scheduled for April 11th.  No explanation as to why the reschedule and why so far out.  

My credit card was charged on the day I placed the order, but I am wondering if the product is even in inventory and available.  I purchased this item from Best Buy because of the original delivery date availability of April 2.  I could have purchased the product from another company for 10% less, but with a later delivery date.  Now the Best Buy delivery date is after the other companies delivery date and at a higher price. 

I tried to call and find out what was going on, but I got nowhere with the menu system and the people I spoke to.

Is this Freezer really in inventory and going to be delivered on April 11th or am I just being strung along after Best Buy has taken my money?

Highlighted

Re: Delivery Suddenly Rescheduled - Update

Although I am disappointed that Best Buy Customer Service did not address my original inquiry/Question, I am happy to report that my Freezer was delivered on the rescheduled date.  The delivery team contacted me about 45 minutes before their arrival.  I was pleased to find that both members of the delivery team were wearing masks and that they kept their distance.  The Freezer was delivered just inside my open garage as I requested.  I was expecting to have to sign for the delivery as messages from Best Buy indicated that I would have to.  But, I was pleasantly surprised that no signature was required.  A delivery person took a picture of the unit in the garage, told me to contact Best Buy if I have any problems with the unit within 15 days, thanked me and left.  Very nice job of delivering the Freezer while maintaining Social Distancing and protecting all those around.  Thank You!!