Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can I extend the return date on my order?

I understand that the new return policy, in light of the coronavirus incident, allows items bought from March 1 and onwards to have the return date extended. I ordered and item around February 25, so technically it's not eligible for an extension, but it's only off by 5 days, so can the order's return window be extended? Especially in the context of all that's happened recently.

Highlighted
Topics: 26
Kudos: 248
Solutions: 143

Re: Can I extend the return date on my order?

Technically, no. As far as I know, you can still complete a return or exchange at the store curbside per this post. Ultimately, any requests that fall outside of the policy would need to involve a store manager for a final answer. Hope you're staying safe out there.

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!