Add Product

Search Results:

wireless card

I have a sony vaio and have been trying to find a card so I can be wireless, but i can't find any that fit. Any suggestions.

Re: wireless card

You should check the Sony website, for compatible cards for additions/upgrades to your laptop.
Topics: 37
Kudos: 61
Solutions: 17

[ Edited ]

Welcome, vjones!

Were you referring to “Wi-Fi” networks or to an “Air-Card” on mobile networks - what I call “Cell-Fi?"  I ask this because newer computers such as yours often have wireless network cards as a standard feature which is used in “hot spots” or within a short distance from an established network – think of a coffee shop or your home.  Mobile networks provided by cellular companies are only limited by their coverage area – think of larger areas like your city or on the road.

I understand not all of these Air-Cards will fit in the side slot.  If you would like to specify here, or in a private message, I will be happy to answer your question about finding a wireless card to fit.  What model is your laptop? Do you need an Air-Card or Wi-Fi adapter?

Message Edited by Matthew-GS on 10-17-2008 08:39 PM
Matthew|Community Advocate | Best Buy® CorporateVisit our Channel on

Any air card this is USB will work on any open USB port that you have,I personally own a Sprint air card sold at Best Buy and it work's great!
Dana
Digital Imaging
Mobile Electronics
Personal Computers