Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Reset Password tablet EASY HOME 7 LE

I have tried to reset the password of the screen of my old tablet Easy Home 7 LE with Android with the volume button but it doesn´t work anymore. Could anybody help me to reset it?

Topics: 1,108
Kudos: 774
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 267

Re: Reset Password tablet EASY HOME 7 LE

If you are linked with a Google account on that tablet and the email is active you can try and get the tablet reset or the password removed.

I assume you have lots of pictures stored on it and prefer not to?

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

The problem is that the I am not linked with a Google account on the tablet.

Are you the original owner of the tablet?

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Yes

I think its best to take it to the Geek Squad to see if they can help you with it.

Since you are the legal owner if it you may be required to provide proof that its yours..

Due to the forums terms and conditions here, we would not be able to assist you with password issues any further other than what can be suggested through legal means.

Thank you. I will try it.

GREETINGS, THANK YOU FOR THIS TIPS AND I WILL ATTEMPT IT AT A TIME WITH MY TABLET.