Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

On the hunt of a desktop

Hello, I'm in the hunt for a desktop computer and I would like to know some opinions for it. I'm a college student, I use computers for homework, social networking, online gaming and make videos. I would like your guy's opinion in which would be the best computer to her for this purposes. Thank you very much
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: On the hunt of a desktop

Without a budget..... I think gamer rigs are the best choice. Are you doing a custom build?  Or a turn-key solution? Video editing needs every once of performance for all the rendering to save time....

I have a budget of 700 tops, I use Sony Vegas for video editing and do MMRPG online

My advice would be to wait for black friday sales. If you do the research in advance to figure out what you need for your set up (see my other post to Nero), you'll be better placed to know what you need.

FYI - I know you said desktop, but you may want to check out laptop options, somtimes they can be just as good if not better and all for less price than buying a tower and a monitor and speakers and a keyboard and a mouse... you get my point.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/msi-17-3-34-laptop-8gb-memory-750gb-hard-drive-black/9176148.p?id=121899...

Emerging Expert

Oh never ever ever. NewEgg is the biggest group  of scammers in the market. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.