Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Availability of Alienware model AW17R5-7811BLK-PUS

Since a week or two, the product in the link shows sold out. When can I expect it to be available again? https://www.bestbuy.com/site/alienware-17-3-gaming-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-g...
Emerging Expert

Re: Availability of Alienware model AW17R5-7811BLK-PUS

that is a really good price on a machine that powerful. 

I would hazard to guess that being on Sale for $475 off caused them to sell FAST.

Unfortunately the moderators here will not be able to speculate on if or when more will be available. 

There is a possibility that Dell only offered up so many at this price and when they are satisfied they will restock at the regular price. 

On the other hand, despite this machine being powerful, it may be getting phased out in favor of the RTX series of GPU

Which I honestly suspect may be the case.  Nvidia does not even list the 1070 on their web site anymore for a current card, just the 1070 Ti.  Which is confusing because they do list the 1060.  I have a 1070 on my current rig and it is amazing. 

So Dell may be trying to get rid of the last of their 1070 machines

If you filter all the BB gaming laptops with a 1070 you may observe that a number are on big time sale and or sold and showing no availability within x number of miles. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Thank you for your reply.
What you have said is true. Hope they still give those kind of discounts. That laptop at that amount is a massive bargain
Emerging Expert

My MSI has very similar specs but I paid a bit more in December 2017 for that.

And mine runs all the games I have put in it as max potential without issue.

If your in the market for a top end Gaming Laptop, which you appear to be, keep checking for special  Best  Buy Credit card deals.  

They just recenly had one at zero percent for 24 months.   That does not happen often but it does. 

You should easily be able to get 12 month. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Highlighted

I am pretty new to this website. Will get a look at them. Thanks