Add Product

Search Results:

Android Tablet

Hi I have a question regarding a tablet I own. I went into atnt and they told me to go to you. My son changed his lock screen passcode and doesn't remember it. I know I can do a factory rest however there are baby pictures on the tablet that I dont want to loose. Is there any way you guys can help me with this?
Regular Contributor

Re: Android Tablet

As far as I know the only option is a factory reset and anything running android 5 and up. Which is pretty anything made in the last 5 years
Emerging Expert

By any chance is the table associated with a Google Account?   If so you may be able to access the Google account from a computer and from google.com  you can access photos.  See if the photos show up there.  if they do copy them over to a computer and then you can reset the tablet.

However, this time set up a recovery email 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Topics: 1,107
Kudos: 761
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 263

Another thing I would like to add is that Google Photos app offers free unlimited storage of your photos on your devices in the High Quality format. Slightly lower quality than what they may originally be at but it's free and better than what Photo Bucket was offering at the time

(Photobucket tried to take my photos hostage after the switch over, I used a backdoor logging into the app and using the download feature, then upload my pics to Google Drive.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***