Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Remote Starter

I'm interested in having a remote start installed on my 2013 Ford Escape SEL. What would the cost be?

Highlighted

Re: Remote Starter

I'd like to know as well!!They advertised it in the paper!I wonder if this is a scam???
Highlighted

The price for a remote start in a 2013 Ford Escape starts around $230 installed. For $230 it uses your factory remote to start the vechicle only. This option does not have a very long range. Test how far you can lock and unlock your vechicle from. If this distance is acceptable you can go that route. If you need to be able to start the vechicle at a further distance, can not see if the vechicle started or would like rear defrost to come on or even heated seat(if applicable) we have other units. We even have an option to start your vechicle from your smart phone. All of these option would be additional. Best thing to do is stop in your local best buy and speak to an Autotech. They can go over the different options to fit your needs.

Highlighted

No scams. Best Buy installs remote starts. We some time run specials or "deals of the day" that can save you some money on our everyday price.
Highlighted
Valued Member

Just remember that additional parts/labor will be required for your system if you do not go the rout of RSR (using your factory key fob to trigger remote start) as your vehicle will require a bypass module and the labor for its installation. This will range between $140-$160 for the part AND labor on top of whatever Remote Start system you wish to purchase. Best thing to do would be to stop by your local Best Buy install bay and have them give you an estimate.