Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

No audio for Insignia NS-C4113 car stereo

I hooked up everything correctly and there isn't any audio. Everything else works fine, there just isn't any audio. The back of the unit gets very hot also. Can anyone help me?

Visitor

Re: No audio for Insignia NS-C4113 car stereo

Hello Darthp73,

When you stated that everything else works fine do you mean that the power is coming on and you are able to scan for radio stations as well as insert a CD and have it be read? Also, did you speakers work prior to installing this unit?

You might also try pressing the reset button behind the faceplate of the unit as that may restore function to the speakers. If you require further assistance on installing a car stereo I would suggest seeking out a trained car stereo installation technician at your local Best Buy.

Visitor

Yes, there is power, I am able to scan for stations, I can insert a CD and be read, and the speakers worked with the factory stereo. I tried pushing the reset button and it didn't solve the problem. The stereo gets very hot in the back when hooked up. So hot that you can't touch it.

Visitor

Hello Darthp73,

I would recommend taking the unit, along with the receipt, to the place of purchase to obtain warranty service as it seems that it is in need of repairs. The NS-C4113 has a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.