Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

NS-NAV01

Is there a way to update the US maps?  Is there a purpose to being able to connect the device via USB to the computer?
Visitor

Re: NS-NAV01

The USB port is intended to be used for charging the device.  Map updates are done via the SD card.  The device was just launched on August 23rd, so there are no new map updates available yet.
Visitor

Hi asbreedon,

Thanks for using the Insignia Community Forum!!

For updated the US maps you need to refer to Geek Squad on any Best Buy Store. And the USB port for the moment is not available for using but we expect to have firmware update soon. I would recommend you to check it with the Customer Support Line for GPS or the Insignia website so you can be aware of the launch.

Regards,

Nico

Visitor

I am suprised by that answer of the maps being current. Just bought mine and the location of the Best Buy where I purchased it was shown as "Garland County Fair", which it has not been for about 3 years.
Visitor

The map and POI's are supplied by the leading map supplier in the industry (Navteq).  They also supply to many other GPS device manufacturers.  They have a team of data collectors that drive the country and constantly collect updates to roads, buildings, Points of Interest.

Unforunately, that doesn't mean that they are able to collect the latest data on every POI in every area.  It looks like you have found an error in the data.  You can log this error on the Navteq web site, and they will get it on the list of areas to update this information.

http://mapreporter.navteq.com/dur-web-external/secured/submitDur.do?userType=CONSUMER&language=en

Thanks for participating in improving mapping data for all GPS users.

Visitor

Hola: Necesito cargar en mi GPS NS-NAV01 el mapa de argentina. gracias
Highlighted
Visitor

i just got mine second hand with no sd card...where can i get operating software from?

any help would be appreciated

Visitor

Hello ultron9778,

Welcome to Community@Inisgnia™!

If you need to update or get software for this device, you will need to go to the nearest Best Buy store so a Geek Squad Agent can assist you on this.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Hola fede,

Entiendo que estas solicitando el mapa de argentina para descargar a tu GPS NS-NAV01. Lamento decirte que para este modelo, solamente encontraras el mapa de los Estados Unidos.

Gracias por tu pregunta, si solicitas mas información aquí estoy para servirte

Visitor

Re: NS-NAV01 mapas de argentina para insignia gps wince

amigo , yo tenia el mismo problema de mapas con un gps de un tomtom y otro con sistema wince ,luego busque y me recomendaron un servicio tecnico en cap fed,ya me lo solucionaron,ahora quedo barbaro !! te paso la pagina http://www.mapeo-gps.com.ar ,espero que te sirva ,salu2