Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Re: NS-CNV20 Map Updates.

I'm having a very wierd issue I have lost my OEM SD card and have purchased another one. I went to Insignia's website and went to the support and firmware page of the NS-CNV20, I downloaded the firmware and loaded it on the new SD card it goes through and just stops on the green screen w/ Insignia logo and says intializing at the bottom. Not sure if i need to load maps to it so it will function or not. But as many of you may know, Best Buy and Geek Squad can't help and said simply, "Go buy a new one". This is to me the poorest of customer service I have ever had. This makes me not wont to buy any more Insignia products if this is not resolved. Basically I have a new SD card and firmware, just need to know if maps can be sent to me to load on this SD. Honestly if I cant get this resolved I will more than likely never buy Insignia.

Many Thanks,

Travis {edited per Community Guidelines}

North Carolina

Visitor

I still have maps from 2008 on my CNV20.  I'd like to update the maps can you send me the link as well.  Also how do I get my Google search to work again?

Alex

Visitor

Hi All,

Just stumbled across this site in search of updates for my CNV20 that i received last xmas. I have not used it in about 2 months because the maps seem outdated. I brought it into Best buy quite some time ago, but they had no updates.

I have been using my folks garmin in the meantime.

Is there a site or link with the new 2010 map updates?

Would love to have my own gps back .  Thanks!! Smiley Wink

Visitor

Guess I cant edit post..  I need the NS-CNV43 2010 updates.    THX Smiley Very Happy

Visitor

I got my NAV20 18 months ago, as a Christmas present.  After many visits to the Geek Squad, they just hide when I come in.  I have never been able to get an update for my maps, and I can't even use the website (renew.insigniagps.com) to renew my wireless service.  My phone calls have not been returned.  This product has been one frustrating experience after another, trying to get service.  I too, would like a link to update the maps myself.  And at the risk of offending you, please, you are doing your customers a disservice by not just posting a link for all to use.   You KNOW that the instructions provided the customer are not workable.  Requiring each of us to request a link just adds insult to injury.  So please, educate YOUR Geeks, or let us do it ourselves.  We just want our product, purchased in good faith, to perform as advertised.

Thanks in advance,

Pyrotech

Visitor

I am also in need of the map updates for both my CNV20 and CNV10 units as the only Best Buy store is over 60 miles away from my home and the last time I went in had the same problems as almost everyone that has had issues with that store. After 2 months of past problems I gave up till I just found this site so if there is anything you can forward in the way of a link to be able to do the updates I would appreciate the help very much.

Visitor

I just bought a refurbished NS-CNV20 and it seems to have outdated maps.  I typed in my friends address who built a new house quite a few years ago and it didn't find it.  Could you send me the link to the newest map updates?  I would really appreciate it.  

The geek squad do not have any idea about the GPS.  As everyone else has told.

Visitor

Good day,

I too am in need of assistance with getting my NS-CNV10 fitted with map updates. If you could provide a link, I would be most appreciative.

Thank you for your time and assistance in the matter Smiley Happy

Visitor

Well add my name to the list needing map updates.  I bought my unit 12/26/08.  I tried to get updated maps in two stores in two states with no luck, Portland OR and Boise ID.  Same run around as everyone else has been getting saying it was my responsibility to download. 

I also tried to extend my subscription.  The one time I found the website, it wouldn't work.  Since then I have never been able to find anyplace on the BestBuy website to extend it.  Now it looks like it may be cheaper to just buy a new one, but I hate the waste.  I like the GPS when it is current.

Visitor

Come on Best Buy, You've got a hand full of people here all with the same problem.  We've checked the stores and found no help, have management and tech support abandoned the on-line community too?