Add Product

Search Results:

Re: can't complete purchase of upgrade phone for verizon

I have also been trying to do this for hours, and yesterday, tried to buy a phone through Samsung.com.  Something is wrong on Verizon's end, not accepting login/credentials from BestBuy or Samsung website/pop-ups.  

I have been chatting with Verizon tech support yesterday and today without any answers. 

Having the exact same issue here. Attempting to preorder a Note 10 and it asks for my verizon account pin.

I've reset the pin twice now and it's still saying I'm locked out of my account for "too many attempts". Yet when I log into my verizon account there isn't a single notice or peep from them about having to change my pin.

And before I get some playcating generic response from a BBY rep, yes my account is up to date, all bills are paid, everything is current, been at the same address forever, it's an established account, not new, and whatever other question you might ask.

FIX THIS. It's almost like you don't want me to spend money here and it's extremely frustrating.

Two months later and I'm still having the same issue - and I've been trying daily for more than 2 weeks. I've tried primary account phone, my phone, pin and billing zip are correct. BestBuy - please fix!

Highlighted

I finally bought a new phone outright.  I couldn't deal with the awful "he said, she said" that I was getting from both Best Buy and Verizon.