Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Worst experience ever with BB - zero care for customers

Hello,

I really cannot fathom how something so simple can be so complex. I have been talking with BB everyday for what is about to be a week over a purchse issue with this company. REALLY simple and to the point, I was promised a $100 credit off a TV I want to purchases. NO ONE can honor this or help me. I've tried contacting BB and everytime time I mention anything on my account I'm constantlyt ransferred to someone else or "we can do that here" and I'm left on hold for 40+ minuts every time. Not a single person has offered me a gift card or really tried to compensate me for my troubles. No one honored the $100 off. How is there not a legit customer service department??? Why is everything broken down to different departments and not somoene you can talk to that will apologize and mend the situation?? I've never dealt with this before. I'm beyond frustrated and I took out a best buy credit card just so I can purchase a TV. I didn't receive the TV and again, no one compesnated or tried to make good on this. I just want to purchase this TV and I want bestbuy to make it right. Take care of your customers and make this calling system easier. I am not exaggerating when I said I have spoken to 30 different people all of which have transferred me, hung up while I was on hold, or didn't least see this through to have everything resolved. I'll for sure be giving bad reviews on all things access I have. I'll let my followers know and with proof. This is a terrible comapny for customer service. If someone reaches out to me please let finally be someone who can get things done!

Highlighted

Re: Worst experience ever with BB - zero care for customers

Just following up on my own post. I am currently on hold for over an hour by someone who I guess doesn't want to deal with the issue I am currently having. I guess this is how they treat customers. By leaving them on hold till they give up and hang up. I'm now dealing with Best buy not only for 6 days in a row but now today I have been on the phone with them for over 5 hours. I just want a supervisor from customer service (specifically) who will make things right with me and then trnsfer me to the TV home therater department to complete my purchase. I was promised something this company should honor it and take care of their customers. By what I'm seeing in these forums it looks like I'm not alone and this most likely will not get resolved. I'll just see what the BBB can do for me at this point. Still on hold with "primary care", that's a lie for a department name.