Add Product

Search Results:

Valued Member

Re: What happened to weekly ad???

Still no Weekly ad today.  I work in creating e-commerce sites and I have this argument at leastonce a week when people say you don't need a weekly ad, just show everything on sale.  I understand the argument, but searching everything on sale is just not the same. I want to see the deals that the company thinks are worth advertising withing a limited amount of real estate.   This elliminates the "everything is on sale" mentality and forces the company to actually have some real deals, put some thought into them and prioritize them to display to the consumer.

I comare it with the physical ad, if it wasn't there when there was no internet and you said "oh well just come into the store, all the products are labeled with sale prices.  Why do you want a weekly ad?"

If you don't bring back the weekly ad my purchases will probably be cut in half from your stores.

I have to agree, please bring back the weekly ad, the format was so much beter that what the deals list is now.

I used to browse it each week to see whats is on sale, up and coming releases, etc. Oftern I would see things I was not even looking for or didn't know anything about and purchase.

Wouldn't surprise me if you where losing sales over this, I can not rememebr tha last time I went into your brick and mortar stores but I buy a lot on line and I havn't purchased anything from you since there is no weekly sales ad anymore.

Harry

Yea I know you can go out of your way to search for new releases and sort by price, all that crap. Long story short, I’m not going out of my way to search under individual categories for stuff YOU are trying to sell to ME. This is about convenience and standards....
Recognized Member

Bestbuy.com weekly ad not displaying last 2 weeks

So every sunday morning I go online to look at the bestbuy ad at:

http://deals.bestbuy.com/?category=featured+deals

The last 2 weeks there has been no ad. Has Bestbuy dropped their weekly ad from their webpage? If so why? I buy a lot of things from BB weekly due to this ad.

Cry for Dawn

I'm an Elite Member and always shop with the Weekly Ads I look at every Sunday, I never use Top Deals, Deal of the Day or Back to School, very disappointed we don't get the option to choose what we see anymore, I like to see everything on sale weekly instead of having to have to be inconvenienced into looking at everything one by one, I guess I will not be shopping at Best Buy anymore, thank you, thank you very much.................

I always looked forward to Sunday morning to check out the new BestBuy ad.  I bet 99% of my bestbuy purchases were becuase the item was listed in the ad.  I really hope they do not remove the ad permanently.  

Recognized Member

Re: Bestbuy.com weekly ad not displaying last 2 weeks

Anyone?

Cry for Dawn
Regular Contributor

There is no long a regular weekly ad. The only way to see current sales in a nice and uniform spot is through the "Deals" Button.
I am not a forum moderator nor voice of corporate. One of the corporate moderators will be with you as soon as they can for the official response from Best Buy. The forums work on a first come, first serve basis and it can take a while for a response.
Recognized Member

Ok so for the last 2 weeks this way of doing DEALS has been horrible. Its hard to tell at best what is really on sale. Please pass along that we need an a Weekly Ad if you still want out business. This was a horrible choice.

Cry for Dawn
Recognized Member

Sad we can never get through on the phone to customer service to voice our opinions.

Gamers Club is gone and now the Ad is gone. Sounds like its time for me to be gone as a customer of bestbuy. Bad choice after another.

Its almost like Bestbuy just does not want to sell product.

Cry for Dawn