Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Shipping Issues/Questions

I have been reading a lot of forums about shipping. I have seen ton of users saying the got a shipping confirmation email and get a tracking number but the status stays on awaiting on UPS. So I think this is odd that so many people have this issue. I called Best Buy and they said it’s already in UPs’ hands but UPS says they have no record they have the package. Can someone fill me in on why so many people have this issue. It’s been on this status for me almost a week. Very odd..

Topics: 22
Kudos: 123
Solutions: 112

Re: Shipping Issues/Questions

Has the "Get It By" date already passed? If so, there's probably a good chance your item was lost in transit or something is wrong with the tracking system. 

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

No its today. 8/9 says shipped or label created and BB site says its 8/15 when it will be delieverd. I just think its odd. Im going to be optimistic but i notice alot of users had the same expereince. 

I hear ya. Hopefully the tracking system is just lagging, but if your order doesn't arrive today, then there may be more options for the support team here on the forum to explore. Hope it all works out!

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

Apparently its on UPS. Funny I did talk to a support agent today and they said to make sure my Address was right on my account. As far as im concern that address has not been changed and have ordered through BB site before. I talked to UPS they said what is the Address? So i give it to them and i use TER for Terrace.. UPS said oh thats the issue. You cant use TER. I have orderd dozens and dozens of packages from different vendors ship through UPS.. That answer would be considered wrong. Anyway UPS claims i told them to hold the package for pickup in NJ.. I live in GA.. So after all that they are shipping the item to a facility somewhat close to me.. Not to my house.. So I have to drive all the way over there and pick it up.. So much for home delievery. I cant blame BestBuy on this one but Best Buy Logistic team better find a better way to please their customers. If that means find another shipper besides UPS... Also my package will be here tomorrow. That being one day after the time it should have been delievered. Best Buy Customer Service made it right, but i hate being blame for something I have no control over. Unless I typed in my Address wrong for which i didnt I would say any of this is my fault.. 

Highlighted

Although a tad inconvenient, I'm glad you found a solution. Hope you enjoy your stuff!