Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 + Status?

UPDATE - I finally got a call from Best Buy last night that my phone had come in. I went to the store and they were totally confused on how the trade in. They thought I had to mail in my phone to Verizon. I showed my email showing that I had to present my phone and turn in to Best Buy for the trade in offer for the pre-order. It took them an hour on the phone to have someone walk them through the process. After making me wait to get my phone and the trade in hassle, all I got was a "sorry for the wait"!!!!!!!! The people next to me got a wireless charger for buying a note same day!!!!!! Best Buy made me wait for my phone and all I got was a sorry??????? Come on!!!!! Never doing this again!!!!

Hey guys,

I posted the same question a couple days ago. Here's an update: first of all, I received an email from the executive before this problem got addressed, then I got flooded by replies after that(so weird)

So I ordered the same phone, but this time with Verizon. Then I cancelled my first order which is with Best Buy (I was kinda near to the store at this point), then I received an email from them as soon as I cancelled it that my phone was ready to pick up, so I cancelled my other order (Verizon). of course, I don't want to waste the promotion. So I called customer service, I said if I could still get it. I was told that it's possible so I went there. Then the general manager was nice, she explained that there was a miscommunication between the two system (one that's taking the order, the other system is like connecting your order number to the unit). She also said that they will try to give the promotion or deduct it to its retail price. Then, they presented the phone, while we were processing the transaction again, we couldn't transfer my number to the note 10+ because of the prior order that I made with Verizon. They told me that they will put the phone on hold for me so I can come back the next day, which is today, to continue the transaction. But when I called the store to see if they can hold it till weekend because I'm too busy right now, they told me that there's no phone reserved for me. That I already ordered through Verizon, although its cancelled already. I know I made a mistake on my end, but i hope they improve their customer service because this will not happen to me if they just updated me about its status. As well as to y'all, we deserve an update as soon as possible and not keeping us waiting for days just to get a reply that doesn't even answer our questions.

P.S: Verizon ftw!

It seems as if this problem has been wide spread, after Contacting the Exective Board, within days the Exective Resolution Department contact me and within 24 hours the Store Manager contact me and said my ohone was in route. I trust him as I have talked directly with him before. and the next day the great phone call as my phone was at the store. I got the say the Store people have been great. Store People made it right after the Head office fixed the system. Just wish more communitcation of issue and resolve. 

How did you contact the Executives?  My phone was supposed to be delivered today and I just got another email that it is delayed and if I don't here from them they'll just cancel my order.  This is crazy now.  I need to cantact someone who can actually handel this situation.  

Still waiting on Note10+ 512GB...

I know it seems like it's a widespread issue. But I'm still waiting on my Note 10+ preorder to come in. This has become rather ridiculous at this point. Worst part is my order auto cancels in 5 days, so then I lose my preorder bonuses. I went into the store and was informed if my order cancels my trade in value goes from 600 down to 250...

My Sprint Note 10+ 512gb that I pre ordered on Aug 15th had finally made it to the store. Going to pick it up tomorrow.