Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung note 10+ delayed

Donald Jacobs The store people were awesome, but problem lays with Corporate, Pre-Ordered 2 Note 10+, 1 Blue and 1 Aura glow. Ordered well before the release date. The Best Buy people from the local store called me on the Release date of Aug 23 to come pick up the Blue one. Kudos to them. But they stated the Aura one had not gotten in and Order Number stated it would be here on Aug 30. We got to store and they had 5 in stock but not mine. They (store) could not use those to fill the pre-order. They called Corporate to try and get released for us. Was told i had to wait. Not very good customer Service. When a customer walking in can buy the phone in the color of their choice but a customer that places an order 3 weeks earlier has to wait, what was the purpose of pre-ordering? If I Cancel then I loose all of my benefits of Pre-ordering. Don't understand how you can treat a long time customer that could have gone straight to Verizon and gotten the same deal. I'm hesitant to order from Best Buy again.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 + Status?

This is an interesting reply since it is different from the information I received in store yesterday. I am in the same situation. In store yesterday the Best Buy and Samsung reps told me there was a glitch in the computer system on Friday and most of the pre-order phones had arrived. Due to the glitch they couldn't match the phones the orders so they could not release them. They were waiting for a fix from corporate. They said if I cancelled my pre-order and got an in stock phone I would lose the pre-order deals. They said just to wait for the computer fix from corporate. So what's the real story?

@tb89 , no I still haven't received my phone not a email or text about the Note 10+ 512 BLK

I am in the same situation as well. I think that explanation is an outright lie but that's only because Bestbuy has been completely inconsistent in their explanations depending on whom I talk to at the store. I fully believe the in store staff are simply saying whatever they can to end the encounter and don't really have any idea what the situation is. It is profoundly disappointing.

@Donald i had the same conversation with the phone customer service. They had the phones listed for purchase and ship to home immediately but not available for pre orders. I'll be ordering directly from Samsung for mow on. Those phones were sent out starting the 19th.

@mtapooh yes it's annoying there is no communication from best buy. Nothing even saying it was delayed.

Looks like we're all in the same boat, I also ordered the Note 10+ 5G 512 and was given Aug 23 as my promised Delivery Date. It's now Sep 1 and still no phone. When my local Best Buy store and I called their Corporate HQ we were told there was a huge back log and they couldn't give me any delivery info, and yet Best Buy continues to market and take new orders as if there is no problem...

I've posted this on my LinkedIn profile, so at least my nearly 10,000 Followers are now aware 'Claude Sweeton on LinkedIn' (Best Buy will not allow me to include the hyper link to my LinkedIn profile) 

To make matters even worse I've received 3 Emails from Best Buy asking me "how are you enjoying your new phone"?

In that case if i lose any deal or benefits of preorder i asure to the best buy i am going to legal case against em. this is not the way of conducting business with all types of lies to customers. if they want to cancel order they have to stop taking orders. "FUNNY THING, GO TO BEST BUY WEBSITE AND TRY TO ORDER SAME PHONE AGAIN, IT WILL SHOW U 4-5 DAYS DELIVERING DATE TO YOUR HOME" if software has glitch how new orders they are taking.

sounds like the CEO and the Exective Board does not have a clue on how it appears to their loyal customers. Their lack of response is if they do not need our business. I have tried to email the CEO who is on Linkin and all others on the executive board. No answer yet..

I am also dealing with this delay issue. I have gone in twice to check on things. Both times I have gone in, they don't even suggest an ETA, they just ask me if I want to cancel my order and then remind me that I will lose my pre-order bonuses if I cancel. That's a little frustrating. I was told today that they in fact had phones in stock, but I couldn't get my pre order because it looked like there might have been an issue with my account, with no further explanation.

Finally received an email from best buy without prompting for information on my part.  

my Note 10+ 512GB 5G is arriving (supposedly) on 9/13/19.  21 days later.  

Hopefully all of you received similar news and we'll all be getting our phones sooner.