Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Pixel 4 XL Preorder

Thanks, appreciate it! Yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards doing.
Highlighted

Congrats man! Reason why I'm upgrading also. We are having our first in March hehe. But since I have had this pixel 2 xl since it was released seemed like a perfect time to upgrade Smiley Happy I opted for white. Always have had a black one lol. Orange is a little to off the deep end for me lol. Congrats again!!!
Highlighted

Just talked on the phone wit customer support. They don't have a date for when the Pixel 4xl 128 gb clearly white phone will be available... What a pain... I don't even know why I preordered from Best Buy

Highlighted

That's awesome, congrats! Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I got the Pixel 2 xl when it released as well. Lol
I had the black as well, I wanted either the white or orange, just for the matte finish, to show less fingerprints on it. Lol
Congrats again! Do you know what you're having? We're expecting a boy.
Highlighted

because the incentive(s) were better than your ISP (if youre verizon) - thats why i pre-ordered.  cancel and order from google or go into the verizon store i think they still have em in stock too.  I am waiting, rather have that gift card than nothing from verizon haha.  Pixel 2 XL is still going strong at least.

Highlighted

Jesus Christ it's terrible. No one know what's going on. I pre-ordered over a week ago. I showed up in store Thursday release day. They actually have the phone in stock but is unable to process my order because it says they don't have the inventory linked to the pick up saying it's separated from online and I should call support. I call support and they tell me that they need to create a ticket to push the inventory for pick up. In store says they can't do that. Just a bunch of finger pointing as to where my pre order actually is. There are plenty of stores in my area that actually have the pixel 4 xl just black in store but even if I change the store pick up it still stops on processing. I would normally just cancel and just buy it, but I used 2 gift cards and that will take approximately 14 days to re-issue. This is pure insanity that pre ordering with them is this bad. I'm going to give it another day but after this whole thing I really don't think I will do business with best buy again.
Highlighted

I’m waiting to see if a bunch of orders will get canceled and gift card withhold, this looks like an issue I had earlier with headphone purchase, an competitive price was offered, but after being kept waiting over a month, they just canceled the order with a generic email and no explanation.
Highlighted

Well guess what they told me on the phone was true. They sent me a email last night and my order was ready for pickup. I think most of you are in the same situation now. Talking to a guy at best buy, looks like they came in but didnt get inventoried right away. I hope you guys get yours all resolved as well.
Highlighted

I pre-ordered my black pixel 4 xl 64gb on 10/15. Got the delay message for possible auto-cancel if not in by November 23rd. I went to try and get it on 10/24 like I was told too and they had the phones in but not mine. A little confused. I want to cancel but I used my $150 gift card (ordered in store so they gave me the gift card already) already. I wouldn't have used it but I didn't know Best Buy had a history of problems with pixel pre-orders. I won't preorder from them again.
Highlighted

After being hung up on three time for looking for information as to why my brother got his orange 4xk in 128 gb in two days and he didn't preoder and I'm stuck waiting I just cancelled mine.