Add Product

Search Results:

Pixel 4 XL Preorder

Here we go again.... I should have known better than to attempt to pre-order another cell phone through bestbuy. I had the same issue with the pixel 2. I pre-ordered the phone on the 15th... It specifically said available for pick-up on 10/24/19... Here we are. 10/24/19. Still no email advising my order is available. When I called bestbuy they said there was no stock and they are not expecting the orders to be fulfilled until Nov 22... This is ridiculous. Bestbuy needs to stop selling items as a "pre-order" if they cannot meet the demand. Once again... I'm out because bestbuy couldn't uphold their end.

Re: Pixel 4 XL Preorder

Have you heard anything yet? Mine still says it will be ready today and when I called the store about 3 hours ago she said they were unloading them off the truck as we spoke. Yet, I havent received any notification saying it was ready to pick up.

When I go to order a new one, to see what date it gives, it says they wont be in stock until Oct. 30th. If I have to wait til then to get mine I will be pretty annoyed... Why pre-order if you cant get it on launch day? And why would Best Buy tell you available on launch day when it's not? So frustrating...

Not a thing. When I called bestbuy they had no idea when they were going to get it... They could only advise the estimated ship date is November 22nd. I pre-ordered the pixel 2 and went through this nonsense... I guess I should have learned

Crap....I might just cancel and order through the Google Store unless I hear something by tomorrow. Good luck.

Just it my delay message....

Delayed orders are typically fulfilled within 7 days. However, as soon as your item becomes available, we'll send an e-mail letting you know it's on the way.

We will keep your order open and continue to work on getting your item(s) to you until November 23, 2019. If your item(s) are still not available by this date, we'll cancel the item(s) and notify you via e-mail.

I canceled my pre-order and decided to go into the store after work and try to get one. I head right to the counter and ask the kid if there was any Pixel 4 XLs in stock and his response was, "Oh! Yeah we have them, and no one is really ordering them for some reason." He asks me waht color and storage options I want, then no kidding say, "Ohhhhh it looks like we dont have any of the XLs in stock."

After all that we determine that if I want an XL on launch day I would have to drive 1.5 hours to my south to another store...

I cannot fathom how a major corporation like Best Buy can tell EVERYONE that their device will be available on launch day, yet when I go to my store, they have ZERO in stock. Not even one in a different color...

I've had the same issue with Best Buy, this time and previously with the Pixel 2xl as well. It's ridiculousl. They lied to my face at the store this evening. Then by the time I got home, after driving over an hour away, which I made them aware of ahead of time. I then get the update about Nov. 23rd, not even in my email, I had to go refresh my status on BB account page.
Highlighted

I ordered from Google Store. Should get here 30th or 31st. I'm never per-ordering ANYTHING through BB ever again...

You got lucky then! I tried doing the same thing when I got home, it went through with everything, the page froze up and then I had to redo it all. By the time I got back to the end they were on back order and instead of ordering it would put you on a wait list. My luck. Lol

Just got a message from them stateing the same ...delayed. man I was looking forward to new device today too. What urks me is that it may take up to a month. Only reason why I pre-ordered with them is because the gif card was better than any other retail option available. I think they should give us something for this major screw up. To somewhat make it right.