Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Digital Download Gift Card never received

Yesterday (3/20/20) I purchased 2 iTunes gift cards for email delivery. The purchase came with an Apple Music subscription. About 7 hours after the purchase I received the email for the Apple Music sub, but never got the gift cards. After hours of trying I finally got through to the customer service chat who told me 2 times there was nothing I can do and to contact the Best Buy customer service via phone. The current wait time is over 4 hours. I would either like my gift cards or to cancel my order.
Highlighted

Digital iTunes gift cards

I recently placed an order that included 2 digital iTunes gift cards. My account says that an email with instructions was sent, but I haven’t received it. I only received the one for free Apple Music. I checked my junk folder, too. Nothing! Help!
Highlighted

Re: Digital iTunes gift cards

I had an order that had 2 iTunes digital gift cards as well and only received my free Apple Music. Looking for answers on this as the chat was not helpful in solving this issue.
Highlighted

I tried the chat 2 times who lead me to call In to a 4+ hour wait on the phone. Messaged the moderator on here and still haven’t had a reply.
Highlighted

No email delivered

I bought an iTunes card $25 3days ago and still didn’t receive an email. I messaged 2 moderators and still didn’t a response and I waited in live chat for 30mins and didn’t get no help.
Highlighted

I’m in the same boat. Ordered an iTunes card last night and only have an email for the free Apple Music. I’m wondering if they are backed up.
Highlighted

Re: It's been two days and I still haven't received my Itunes Digital order.

I’m really dumbfounded how there hasn’t been a solution to this yet. I sent a message as requested by one of the moderators 2 days ago and they haven’t even read it or responded yet. Either send us our gift cards or refund us. It shouldn’t take 3 days to get an email delivered with a gift card we bought.
Highlighted

Different verse, same as the first here as well... ordered on Friday, no email so I called the 800 #, 2 1/2 hours later spoke with someone who told me to just wait, came here and saw others with similar issues so yesterday I PMd a mod, still no response as of this evening. Just trying to get a little entertainment to survive the quarantine... *lol*
Highlighted

Digital code not sent

I Purchased two iTunes gift cards digitally yesterday I still have not received the codes to enter them into iTunes
Highlighted

And the saga continues..... They just need to remove them from the website if it’s that big of a deal for us to get our code. No return msgs and no one to speak with. Understandably the situation is crazy right now, but still, please remove from the website if you can’t come through Best Buy!