Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

I can't cancel my order.

Hi,

I placed an order on bestbuy.com last night that I wish to cancel. I made the order by mistake, but I do not have the option to cancel it yet and I'm worried I won't be able to return it if it's shipped thanks to the current changes most retailers have implemented for return policies. I would like to see if a support staff member could help me cancel this order, thanks,

-J. Desimone

Highlighted
Topics: 26
Kudos: 248
Solutions: 143

Re: I can't cancel my order.

Typically, orders can only be canceled within 30 minutes of checking out online.  Best Buy extended their return policy due to COVID-19, though, so if it actually does ship out before you can get it canceled, I don't think you'd have a problem sending it back via mail or bringing it to a Best Buy store nearby.

How to Cancel Your Order

Best Buy's COVID-19 Response Information

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

Highlighted

Yeah, I tried almost immediately but the options to edit the order or cancel in any way were blacked out. Thank you for the info though, that's good to know. I hadn't read up on Best Buy's explicit policy right now, I just know some chains like Target outright don't accept returns now. Thanks again.
Highlighted
Topics: 26
Kudos: 248
Solutions: 143

Happy to help.  Hopefully you can get everything sorted out soon.  Smiley Happy

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!