Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Help with return.

[ Edited ]

I purchased an item online that was to be delivered the next day.  The next day I received an email saying it was delayed as late as September.  

So I went back online and found it at a local store.  So I ordered another one and picked it up from the store (which I was trying to not have to do).

And, lo and behold, the other item was delivered the next day...without receiving an email that it was shipped.  

Now I am trying to return the item purchased and picked up at the store without having to go back to the store...again.

I printed out a UPS return label and it says the amount may be taken out of my refund.

I want to make sure I am not charged for the return since it was not my fault.

How can this be resolved?

Thanks.

Brad {removed per forum guidelines}

Highlighted
Topics: 22
Kudos: 123
Solutions: 112

Re: Help with return.

The prepaid return label should be all you need to get started with mailing in a return. However, as you mentioned, the return shipping fees may be deducted from your refund unless the reason for the return is due to a Best Buy error. To my knowledge, though, that doesn't include shipping delays; it would be more along the lines of being sent a damaged, defective, or incorrect item. If you don't want to risk getting dinged for the return shipping fees, stopping by your local Best Buy store—albeit inconvenient—may be the way to go.

Return & Exchange Promise

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!