Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Galaxy Fold In Progress

Day 22. No end in sight. I am beginning to think the phone will be obsolete before I get it.

Wow sorry to hear that man, I got mine last night from BestBuy back order. Took a little over a week (order on Oct 30 and rec it on nov 10). They even have a huge stock of them on samsung UK website not US. You definitely should be getting it this week I'd say. Maybe head over to best buy and just ask when the last time they received any folds but don't say u ordered at first just see and then tell them you ordered Smiley Wink I've also been looking on reddit and it seems most people get them around the 10-15 mark. 

There's a bunch of ATT stores near me that got full restock of them this week too as both my friends went and got them at 2 different stores near me. 

So hang in there buddy I'd give it the rest of this week and if nothing then I'd go to best buy and speak to their store manager, because you been waitin extremely long and others are getting theirs even though I know every location is different. But just my opinion =] 

Let me know what happens I'm curious thanks again

10-15 day mark*

Day 25. It appears Best Buy will take your order and take your money, but not deliver the goods.

I finally got my galaxy fold. It took 34 days. Good luck, everyone.