Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Galaxy Fold In Progress

Update I got my phone as of this afternoon. Its absolutely amazing. While I acknowledge the screens fragile nature. Its absolutely stunning.

That's awesome, bro. Thank you for the update. It is a huge relief to know your delivery eventually happened, especially since you ordered the same unlocked version I did. I ordered mine six days after you, so maybe that will be an indicator for me. I know what you mean about the screen. I went to an AT&T store to check out a display model before I ordered one from best buy. It really is amazing. Did you get any kind of advanced notice that it was on the way?

I got an email last night around 9pm est. It was a challenge to go to work all day and not get it. You won't regret it.

@scorpio6587 - Any update? I ordered mine a week ago and just looking for the standard order - delivery time. It looks like itas about 9 - 15 days.

Still nothing yet. I'm dying over here. But I will definitely post an update here when I get any news.

An Update - My fold came in last night. It took about 7 days. Worth it!

Wow. Thank you for the update. What part of the country are you in? Still nothing here, in Southern California, ordered on October 20th.

East coast here.

Midwest

Thanks to you both. Perhaps my region has a longer delay.