Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Didn't Recieve Confirmation Email

I recently purchased a set of joycon controllers for the nintendo switch but I never recieved an email? The amount has been taken from my bank account so it's slightly frustrating. Please help?
Highlighted

Never received a confirmation email

Hi, I ordered a game online for my son, as a digital download. It was a couple of days ago. When I look at the order online, it says it is complete and instructions were sent to my email. I never received them. I called Best Buy today, and the representative resent them and waited while I checked two different email accounts, but I still never received them. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I have checked all my folders, including Junk. Can someone help in resolving the problem?

Thanks!

Highlighted

No order confirmation email

I recently placed an hour (30 mins ago) and haven't received a confirmation email. Should I just wait a bit longer or is it not coming if it hasn't yet? 

Highlighted

lost guest order number & haven't received any confirmation of purchase

I ordered a Oculus Quest, but when i received the Order nuber to check it, the website ran into some problem, and now the order number is gone and I have no way of checking wether the purchase was made or not.

Highlighted

No confirmation email for order and no email for pick up from guest order

Hello everyone, I recently ordered a cable on bestbuy using the guest order feature and typed in my phone and email, but forgot the order number, so I cannot check the status of my order. As I ordered the product, I did not receive any confirmation email or text for the purchase. I chose to an option to pickup the product at my nearest bestbuy which said ready in a hour, but never received any emails or text from bestbuy. I ordered it at about 3:00 pm PST on 3/26/2020 and still haven't received anything, but I do see a pending charge on my credit card. Is there a way where I could find my confirmation or do I just continue waiting?

Highlighted

Can’t Find Order Number

I preordered a game way back in January that’s to be released next week. I’ve gone through my email looking for the order number so I can track it when it releases, but I can’t find it. I had ordered off a guest account as well. If anyone could help me out with getting an order number, it would be very appreciated, thank you.
Highlighted

Re: Didn't Recieve Confirmation Email

I’m having the same issue. I ordered a dvd and never received a confirmation email, even though it said my order went through and gave me a date for delivery.
Highlighted

No Confirmation Email after Online Order with Guest Checkout

Hi,  

I placed an online delivery order on Monday and never received any kind of confirmation email, I have checked spam, inbox, etc, but I would like to be able to track the package.

Thanks

Highlighted

need help tracking a package

Heelo, I need help tracking a order. unfortunatly I never got a email conformation so I do not have the order number.

Here is the information that will help in finding it.

Name on order: Justin Passero

last 4 digits on phone number: 2650

item ordered: Razer keyboard.

if you need the full telephone number please let me know.

Highlighted

No order confirmation

I bought an item online using the guest checkout method to be delivered to my home and after i checked out i never recieved a email with my confirmation. After severeal attempts of trying to find any evidence of my package the only thing i came up with was the money you took from my account. I checked my spam and inbox but nothing.