Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Shipping Delay on Item Available to Order?

Good Morning!

I order the "CORSAIR - LL Series 120mm Case Cooling Fan with RGB lighting" on May 10,2020, and stated I would get it today on the 12th. I got an text message/email this morning around 4:30am stating I would not get the item and it will be delayed and if not sent by the 19th bestbuy would cancle the order.

Now if that said, I ventour over to bestbuy.com where I bought the first one and notice I could rebuy the same item and get it thursday the 14th. Not sure why my item is delayed yet I can buy another one and get it before the new dead line?

If any best buy support tech could give me some info on this that would be amazin!

Thanks,

Mike

Highlighted

Where is my order, hasn't moved since 4/29

[ Edited ]

Order #{removed per forum guidelines}

There is an item on this order that shipped on 4/29 via UPS and has not moved since 4/29/20.  It was charged to my CC on 4/28 and I would like to know where it is.  Clearly neither you nor UPS is tracking it or the fact that it appears to be lost.  If I call customer service or try to contact them online there is a very long hold.  People do have other things to do in life.  Is there a particular reason you have made it impossible to email customer service? Is that what you call service,  make it as difficult as possible to get in touch with an actual human being?  I would appreciate actually receiving the item that I have paid for.  

Thank you,

Highlighted

Shipping delay or cancellation?

Hello,
I ordered a computer online on April 22. It stated it will arrive on May 12. However, I got the notice today that my shipping delay and also saw “ if it’s not delivered by May 19 we will cancel the order”
I understood a delay with covid-19, but I’ve been waiting almost one month. In the end, don’t tell me my order will be canceled. This is not fair for customer. I try to call customer service, but no answer. I figured “it is in stock at the store, I should be able to change to store pick up, but that is not a option”. I don’t why?
I understand sometimes order delay due to Special periods of time, but customer Has Waited for one month then the order may be canceled. It doesn’t make any sense. Why don’t tell customer early? Amazon doesn’t do this. Can I get more information about order detail?
Highlighted

Re: BestBuy says order shipped 3 days ago, UPS says not picked up

Still no package and another wasted hour spent yesterday getting BestBuy support via chat. I was told to wait another day (although the prior agent said it would be delivered "for sure" yesterday) and then contact again. My credit card was charged, not just pre-authorized - it has already posted. Chat agent assured me yesterday that I wouldn't be charged until it is received. I think she meant to say until shipped, but  uh, you said it did ship already for delivery on 5/8, even though the site still says "we're working on your order".

Chat rep says that it was escalated to the "concerned" team, whatever that means if anything. As of today, UPS still says it is not picked up and there are no UPS packages scheduled to my residence. So maybe it will come, maybe it will not come. Maybe I'll be charged, maybe I won't (not). Maybe BestBuy has it, maybe UPS has it, maybe some other carrier has it. Might even be USPS if they do the handoff from UPS to USPS for last mile delivery. Who knows, since BestBut seems unable to determine that. Utter incompetence.

Yeah, I know that we effects have a pandemic going on, but they shouldn't use that as a blanket excuse. If you're understaffed, then don't promise delivery that you clearly know you cannot make. Give an honest estimate so buyers can make a decision on where to purchase.

I don't have the time to waste contacting them again today. I'm hopeful that my order finally arrives soon and I've learned a lesson not to even buy from BestBuy.com again.  If not arrived by tomorrow, I'll give it one more shot with chat to get resolved and then just dispute with my credit card.

Highlighted

Delayed Delivery

Received a text that delivery of my order purchase has been delayed.  What's the reason for the delay? Is the item I purchased not available, other issue with shipping, etc?  Best Buy will not allow me to cancel the order because the are "working on the order".  There was no indication on the website that the item is not in stock.  Please give me some answers.

Highlighted

Why has my order not shipped yet

I purchase a laptop at bestbuy.com. It was supposed to be delivered today, but your online tracker says it hasn't left your warehouse yet. I need that laptop.
Highlighted

Lost package/need claim file

[ Edited ]

Hello my name is Harika. I need help my package was lost UPS is willing to refund for losing the package but Best Buy Corporate needs to send the claim paperwork and nobody wants to help me my order number is {removed per forum guidelines}

Highlighted

Package shipped but usps says still awaiting package

I placed an order for an Apple Siri remote on May 1st and the Best Buy website told me that it was shipped May 2nd. I was charged for the purchase already due to it being "shipped" already. Yet when I go onto the tracking page on the USPS site, it tells me they've received the info for it but they're still awaiting the item. It's expected delivery date was supposed Monday May 4th. What do I do about this and how do I get my package.??

Highlighted

Delayed shipping

I ordered a lap top on May 4th for it to be a curbside pick up at my local Best Buy. The reason I chose the item is because it said I would be able to pick up my order on May 8th. So, I wait until 4pm and still NO UPDATES. I then call the best buy location and ask but the guy has no record of my order. Then, I email them instead. I get a response back from their manager stating that “ Unfortunately you placed an order for an item that is currently not in stock in our location”. What?? How was it in stock when I placed the order at MY LOCATION but it’s not there?And why did I not get notified DAYS AGO ? I really had to call them to get that response otherwise I would have been waiting like an idiot... when I check my order status it says “ We're sorry, we're working on it. If we can't get it to the store by Sat, May 16, we'll let you know and cancel the order.” um okay but you can tell me an estimated time though ? Very frustrating. This is the first and last time I deal with Best Buy.
Highlighted
Visitor

Complete failure to deliver

[ Edited ]

I ordered a camcorder for my wife, a teacher working from home because of the COVID-19 virus, on May 6. Delivery was promised in two days, which would have been just in time for her to make her video and keep her job. But there was a delay, then another delay, and now the camcorder is, for some reason, even farther away than it started - in Pittsburgh.
No one answers on the "chat" line. I don't know what we're going to do.

Our local Best Buy has only one suitable camcorder, but it costs more (which is why we ordered one). They could substitute and score and public relations victory. But no one will talk to us.

The order number is {removed per forum guidelines}.

I hope BB will read this.

We are in our 60s and poor. I'm disabled and she's 63, so no one will hire her at another job. I don't know what we're going to do. It may be the Post Office's fault - but it was Best Buy that made the two-day promise.