Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Order stuck, delaying order on pre-shipment

[ Edited ]

Order Number:{removed per forum guidelines}

Hi.

I am a customer who placed an order on May 1, and I received an email that the store has already shipped out the item.

They also sent me a tracking number (USPS) that I can track my order online.

The problem is the order is stuck on pre-shipment status for almost two weeks, and the USPS tracking page shows that the shipper (store) has not shipped out the item yet. (they're still waiting for the product to be processed through USPS)

After that, I don't see any updates on USPS tracking webpage (stuck on pre-shipment)

and the BestBuy webpage shows only the status of in-transit, shipped out the order on May 1. 

It supposed to be delivered around 4~7 days after placed on an order, I felt very disappointed in choosing the order to be delivered on a destination.

The card is already charged, is there any ways that I can replace delivery method

(delivery to pick up in store option)?

I would like to get my order through pick up instead ( I've never expected such high delaying of order to arrive on my destination)

or can you guys arrange this order to be picked up?

I tried calling customer agents through online chat and phone calls, there were high volume delays, never able to reach them.

I am waiting for a response

thank you.

Highlighted

Ontrac Lost Package

I ordered a computer monitor last week (May 5th) and noticed that my package stopped updating its location. It kept saying “Delivery Delayed. Delivery estimate (next day by end of day)”.

So I called ontrac and was told by a CSR that if a package hasn’t moved for 5 business days, they have lost it...LOST IT?! He said it hasn’t been scanned in that which is why it’s just been updating. He told me to contact Best Buy and see what they could do.

I tried to contact a live person, but the phone line just told me wait times are over an hour and then hung up! I’m ok with waiting over an hour and in the past best buy has been great, but this has left me incredibly frustrated.
Highlighted

I haven't receive my order

I order a gaming pc and it supposed to be delivered last Thursday but it wasn't delivered, in order derails now it just says that they will tell me when it going to be ship. Help please.

Highlighted

Missing package/misinformation

i got an email saying that my order would’ve been delivered by 5/1 but it was changed to delayed on that day. When tracking it using the website it shows that ups handed it over to USPS. I have contacted both and ups says that they have turned it over to USPS but management at USPS says they are still waiting for it to be handed over. I tried calling costumer service but the voicemail says that there’s no agents available to take my call because of the Holiday promo. Anyway I could get a re-shipment or someone to contact ups to see if they lost the package
Highlighted

Re: Mavic Air 2 Delayed

Mine was delayed on the 8th and tonight did not get delivered and now has no scheduled delivery date
Highlighted

My order that said delivering today was delayed (shipping)

Hello, I ordered an iPad Pro nearly 24 hours ago because I saw that if I ordered it within the next 7 hours or so, it would be delivered by today (according to the website). I actually went out of my way to cancel my order from Apple as it had at the latest, an expected delivery date by the 18th.

I am also seeing that if my order is not shipped by Tuesday the 18th, then my order will be cancelled. I was actually believing that the order would get delivered today or at the latest even Wednesday. If there is no way that the order can be received by this week, I would rather have the option to cancel it on my end but I cannot even do that. I also am seeing a guaranteed delivery date on iPads that some of them will still be delivered by tomorrow or Friday depending on which model is ordered.

I would love for somebody to be able to let me know on the status of my order and if it has shipped at all or at the very least, if the product I ordered is at all in stock.

-Andrew
Highlighted

Time frame in which an order is deemed lost.

Hello. My order, being delivered via UPS, arrived at the final facility destination(from which they deliver to my house) and has been at that same status for six days. I have have two orders from different places arrive from UPS during this time. I want to know what I am supposed to do, and when I can do it.
Highlighted

Extremely Disappointed and Unhappy.

[ Edited ]

I'm a Best Buy card member holder, as well as a my Best Buy member. I've been a member for years, but I recently took the plunge into utilizing in my best buy rewards card because I had decided to frequently start shopping with Best Buy. The convenience of having you close, was my main reason why. The other reason, is the rewards program.

I made it to elite status last year, and I'm well on track to getting there this year.

However, The way I've been treated and the way my orders have been treated for the past few weeks, makes me want to reconsider ever having the card and the credit line here. Especially for our home remodeling project we having coming up.

I purchased some Google pixel buds, taken weeks to ship.
Purchase Date:Apr 28, 2020
Order Number:{removed per forum guidelines}

I still don't have tracking information for them. The lady told me that they were not in stock over the phone but they had already created shipping labels. So my pixel buds are sitting in some weird limbo status, I can't even cancel the order.

I had a TV scheduled for delivery,. Everything was fine and dandy was waiting on the delivery. I had not heard anything from the delivery truck. I call and they say that they can't bring it today, because they didn't have enough inventory. I reschedule, finally show up the following Friday.
I tried calling Best Buy about my pixel buds a few times. I was over a 3-hour wait. And I never got my call back. I did this twice still never got a call.

I tried to purchase an iPhone today, for some reason your system would not let me purchase the phone outright, either unlocked or through AT&T. It's not a tech issue It's not a person issue, it is simply issues with how you process orders. It's starting to get out of hand.
I'm so upset that I've wasted more time on this than I ever should have for three products. Now I've went ahead and upgraded my phone with a different place, because of the incompetence of the website. there should be no reason why I can't upgrade my phone on there and purchase it unlocked or with AT&T and upgrading not adding a line.

It's absolutely ludicrous the stuff I've went through in the past two and a half weeks and I'm seriously debating on ever using the card or site/in-store again.

Please stop making things so difficult. Just be honest and upfront with your customers about what's going on with the products. You should design where it's a lot more clear and easier to get the products that you need. It's almost like work to get your product sometimes. You guys have a lot to accomplish. I really love the stores I love the cleanliness I love the people. But this online process is garbage. I'm not happy, and I wish someone would take care of that for me.

Highlighted

Re: Ontrac Lost Package

On hold for 40min only to get hung up on right at the start. Now i’m back in hold for an hour.
Highlighted

Delay in shipping?????

What the heck gives???? I pre ordered a movie and was supposed to receive it today but now there's a delay. They don't give me a time frame or anything. I also been trying to cancel it but it won't give me that option. And forget about calling customer service. Wait time is about and hour or more...